Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, you may be required to submit personally identifiable information from time to time. This may include your name, email address, phone number, addresses and other contact details.
Use of your personal information
Evolve Lawyers may use your personal information in the provision of our services. Particularly, we may use your information to:
- get in contact and stay in contact with you;
- to circulate emails about our firm, newsletters, legal updates and special offers from time to time;
- in respect of the provision of advice to you;
- better understand your needs when you instruct us;
- keep internal records; and
- external third party advisers who may be engaged by us to assist with the provision of advice to you from time to time.
Evolve Lawyers takes reasonable steps to ensure that any third party organisations referred to above are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Otherwise Evolve Lawyers does not not share your personal information. Particularly, Evolve Lawyers will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless it has your permission or is legally required to do so.